My new sling rig Part-2

I've been doing a lot of research into Hawaiian slings of late and, as a result, I just bought a new one from Ray Uppstrom who does business over at Hawaiian Sling.net...


It's a very nice sling.

What sold me on this sling was that it was not quite the same old same as the band was pre-tensioned which means that you have a lot more power since you're not wasting any of your draw territory simply taking up slack...

That's a lot of added power.

As it happens, I bought his new (not on the website yet) roller sling and I'm very much looking forward to putting it through its paces to find out whether or not the added expense is worth the outlay but as I can vouch that his standard sling is easily the best bang for the buck out there I have high expectations.

Now I just need to sort out a proper shooting line...

More about that soon come.

Comments