Thoughts on going cold turkey and crab/lobster traps...

There was a time when I could get up in the morning, pour myself a cup of coffee, and meander through cyberspace over to Navagear for some crab trap goodness...

Sadly it would seem those days are no more. While I keep going to Navagear for my crab and lobster trap fix, Tim is not producing what I need (I almost said crave but that would sound needy) but yet, I still live in hope. Of course, like anyone with a serious habit, I've tried to distract myself by reading other stuff but, when all is said and done, I find myself looking at Tim's old crab trap articles and wishing... Sigh.

Left to my own devices, I've searched the web yet only seem to come up with those I've already read at Navagear... Bummer!

Well, that was till today... Today my little search engine that tried, tried real hard and came up with some new (to me at least) crab trap goodness (well sorta-kinda) and all is a blue skies, fair winds and who needs Navagear anyway kind of day!

Ladies and gentlemen, may I introduce the CrabHawk!


More info as soon as I can check one out up close and personal!

Comments